Make a copy Google Drive
Making a copy duplicates a document. This function works on multiple documents, but it does not work on folders.
This works on one or more documents.
- Click the desired document. To select more than on document:
- If the second document is directly above or below the first document selected, hold down the Shift key then click the second document.
- If the second document is not directly above or below the first document, hold down the Ctrl button on Windows or a Linux distro (Cmd on a Mac). Then click the the document
- Next click the three dots in the menu above the documents. You also can right click on one of the selected documents to reveal a menu.
- Click Make a Copy from the list.
A copy of the document/s will appear after a period of processing titled “Copy of (document name of item copied).
Click one of the links below to jump to that page in this Website.
Google’s office suite |Google Drive features overview|Get Shareable link in Google Drive| Move to feature Google Drive | Google Drive Preview feature | Add Star Google Drive | Open with Google Drive | Rename document/folder Google Drive | Make a copy Google Drive